Revised --- Back in Toronto: April 26, 2010
Back in Sudbury: April 29, 2010

Sunday, July 12, 2009

TURKİSH BATHS

We thought the Turkish baths deserved a blog entry all to themselves!

We tried to go last night, around 8pm but it was absolutely packed, so we decided to go as soon as we go up the next day. We fly out this afternoon, so we had to go early so we could come home and finish packing.

When we arrived at 8am this morning, the place was dead and we were sure that we were about to get a more intimite experience. And we did.

Colin and İ had to seperate immediately and İ wished he was nearby for the rest of the time. I had no idea what was going on most of the time. As soon as İ left the reception, İ entered a ladies change room/waiting room. İ had no idea what to do at this point or where to put my stuff. Finally a lady wearing nothing but leopard print undies pointed out the lockers to me. She was not very attractive and it was hard for me to even tell she was wearing the undies at first since her belly/boobs seems to cover her underwear area.

I took my clothes off, and had to enquire with leopard lady about getting a towel. She tossed me a little sheet and indicated where the baths were.

Once in the bath area, İ copied the only other lady in there and laid down on my sheet on a large marble slab in the middle of the room. The room was as hot as a sauna! I noticed a new naked lady who worked at the baths came in at that point and started washing the other customer. I relaxed and enjoyed the heat, completely naked on my sheet. After the other customer was cleaned, I got nervous...my turn. But then the naked worker lady left and İ wasn'sure what was going on... Then seconds later the leopard undies lady came in and indicated for me to roll over. She scrubbed me down and then washed me all over. I was ok with everything but the most awkward part was when she washed my arms and made me sit up and then her huge boobs were about 2 ınches from my face as she scrubbed me. İ wanted out of there QUICK! She finished up by washing my hair and tossing lots of hot water all over me. İ was a sweaty mess by the end. A VERY CLEAN, but sweaty mess.

After İ was done in the bathing area, İ walked back into the dressing area and saw all the naked worker ladies sitting in their undies drinking tea.

It was a strange morning. After talking with Colin, I learned he had a similar experıence but with more men in the room.

İ wouldn't say İ loved the Turkish bath but it is something you have to do when you are here.

P & C

No comments:

Post a Comment