Revised --- Back in Toronto: April 26, 2010
Back in Sudbury: April 29, 2010

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Break-Up!

Colin and I officially split up yesterday! Not in a bad way though.

After 2 days together in Prague, Colin headed to the picturesque medival town in Southern Czech called Czesky Krumlov while I headed up north to Krakow to meet the lovely Janneke. In a couple days, some of Colin's buddys will be meeting him in Prague to being their 10 year Euro-trip reunion party. I have my doubts if they will even leave the Czech Republic, where the beer is so cheap. After spending one day in Krakow though, I can say the beer is as cheap and the town is equally wonderful...so Colin, if you are reading this, make sure you get up here!

Keep in touch all and we will be updating the pictures shortly!

P
Also, I'm on a Polish computer and can't use the spell check...so please don't crititize.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah . . . spell check is the problem. Patti - admit it - you're bombed off the cheap Czech beer.

    Good to see things are going so well. Take care, both of you.

    ReplyDelete