Revised --- Back in Toronto: April 26, 2010
Back in Sudbury: April 29, 2010

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things I miss...ALREADY

We've been away for nearly 4 weeks now. Already I have a list of things I miss...and here it is:


- the ability to take a bath. There are only showers in most places we stay. Or you don't know when the last time the bath tub was cleaned.
- Lohi Lake and our deck
- talking to friends/family on the telephone, instead of messenger and through email
- clean clothes
- not having to wash my underwear every night, just so I have a pair in the morning
- more than 2 (dirty) t-shirts to pick from when going somewhere
- diet coke...they have it hear, I'm just too cheap to buy it
- dijon mustard...again, they have it hear but we are too cheap to buy it. I attempted to steal some mustard packets on a ferry boat but got caught red (yellow?) handed
- friends and family, of course
- work....hahahaha, never!

That is it for now...I'm sure when we get to Africa, the list will increase to include things like hot water, soap, not having to fall asleep with lions growling nearby.

Just so everyone knows, I am having a blast! We leave the UK soon and I will miss the little lambs, the landscapes, the music, the people and so much more.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment